Our Exciting New Plans
• Purpose designed childcare setting offering separate rooms from birth-1, 1-2, 2-3, and 3-5 years old.
• All our lovely staff and management from Alder Road will relocate to the new setting.
• Out of school and Holiday Club.
• Wrap around care for St Marys and St Pauls & St Timothy’s school and St Pauls.
• Flexible hours to suit parental shift patterns (6am – 8pm)
• Weekend childcare available for all age groups.
• Free 30 hours childcare (3-4 years) from September 2017 for qualifying families
• Free 15 hours childcare (2 years) for qualifying parents
• Registered provider for Tax Free Childcare
• Extensive, educationally designed and age appropriate garden spaces for all children. (we have acquired additional land around the setting to further enhance our outdoor provision)
• Sensory Room (multi-age)
• New equipment and resources, age appropriate to each room.
• Daily access to our Mini buses for outings.
• 1 minute walk to Croxteth Park, woodlands and forest school activities.
• Kids in Bloom’s very own modern apprenticeship training academy managed by our own in-house training and development team.
For those eligible for 2year offer funding we will provide places term time or stretched over 52 weeks.
For children aged 3-4 years we will provide flexible sessions for the universal funded 15 hours.
In September 2017, in line with the Government’s pledge to support working families we will also be offering the extended childcare offer of a further funded 15 hours for 3-4 year olds.
** The new funding in September 2017 does not take into account snacks and lunches therefore a small ‘additional services’ top up will be all that you pay for the full 30 hours your child is with us. **
Out of School Clubs and Weekends
For school age children (reception to year 6) we will be offering breakfast, afterschool and holiday club.
For the breakfast and Afterschool clubs we will be working with St Paul and St Timothy’s infants, St Pauls Juniors and St Marys West Derby. We will provide a safe and secure pick up and drop off service to and from these schools for all children in attendance.
Our Breakfast Club begins at 7.50am and our Afterschool Club finishes at 5.50pm.
Again, should you wish your child to start earlier or finish later then these sessions can be added onto your personalised booking pattern for an additional charge.
Our Holiday Club operates from 7.50am-5.50pm, and we are available during all school holidays totalling 14 weeks per year.
For families wishing to access full day care over the weekend, we request your child to be aged between 4 and 11. Operating hours for this service will be the same as our Holiday club.
Lets play, learn and grow together
We look forward to welcoming you.